If you like the Lyons Family on the show Empire, wait until you meet The Joneses.
THE JONESES FAMILY SAGA
“Essence bestselling author Goss has a great plot going on and loves twisting the knife between the ribs of her flawed characters. Short chapters, gossip-sheet rich drama, and snappy dialog will have readers turning the pages at turbo speed.” ~ The Library Journal
“Goss rose to the occasion with this well-rounded story and colorful, 3-D characters who definitely must have a second installment.” ~ USA Today
THE AFTERMATH (The Joneses 2)
About The Aftermath: Filled with scandalous situations and unexpected twists, this sequel to The Joneses follows the eponymous family as secrets are revealed and drama leads to danger—or maybe even death.
The Joneses’ world is turned upside down as their family life comes under public scrutiny. But now, matriarch Lexi Jones is no longer concerned with “status.” Will she be able to withstand the recent tragedy or resign to watching her world crumble around her? Meanwhile, Charity, Hope, and Lovie must put aside sibling rivalry to find out who killed an ex-family friend. When the killer is revealed, they are all in for the shock of their lives…and the end result could mean life or death for the Joneses.
As loose ends are tied up, even more scandals and secrets are exposed. Once again, family drama doesn’t disappointin The Aftermath: The Joneses 2—the book that give new meaning to “keeping up with the Joneses” and will have you eager for more.
THE JONESES by Shelia M. Goss
About The Joneses: Keeping up with the Joneses isn’t all it’s made out to be. In this intriguing novel full of drama and plot twists, one family tries to hold on to their “perfect” life before their secrets, lies, and scandals are exposed. On the outside, the Joneses seem like the ideal family: Royce Jones, a funeral home mogul, and his wife, Lexi, are parents to Charity, Hope, and Lovie—and everybody wants to be them. But it’s true that money can’t buy happiness, and the Joneses are harboring secrets that can’t stay hidden forever… The funeral home business has been slow lately, and Royce is in serious trouble. When Lexi learns of their financial strain, she vows to hold on to her status by any means necessary—even if it means going behind her husband’s back. Lovie, seeing his beloved mother so stressed, will do whatever it takes to put a smile back on her face. And sibling rivalries tense up when Charity and Hope both fall for the same guy. On top of this, they all have secrets they’re hiding not only from people outside their family—but from each other. It’s only a matter of time before the Joneses’ perfect life goes spinning out of control and they’re revealed for who they truly are.
WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD SERIES
“He wanted to imprint his name in her spirit so just the thought of him would make her body shiver.” ~ Sean, Secret Relations
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Warning: Contains a reformed playboy determined to do things right this time, and a career woman equally determined to keep her eyes off his sexy-as-sin body. Oh well, their intentions were honorable…
MORE ABOUT SECRET RELATIONS:
Business and pleasure don’t mix…until emotion enters the scene.
Charlotte Richards didn’t get to be one of Hollywood’s top talent managers by dating her clients. When it comes to her career, her heart is not part of the contract—no matter how enticing the star.
From the moment she steps into Sean Maxwell’s fabulous home, though, the cool, professional persona she’s worked so hard to build threatens to melt in desire hotter than Sean’s sexy R&B lyrics.
Sean’s attraction to Charlotte is nothing new, at least not to him. He fell for her the moment he spotted her at a celebrity gala years ago. Now, with his old manager kicked to the curb, it’s the perfect time to bring her into his life.
The sparks between them blow Sean’s plan to take things slow right off the charts. And his determination to win her runs into overtime when the ghosts of his past threaten to destroy their one chance at love.
Download directly from the publisher by CLICKING HERE or from any online retailer, such as:
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/secret-relations-shelia-m-goss/1120956134?ean=9781619227378
All Romance Ebooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-secretrelations-1716760-149.html
Secret Liaisons by Shelia M. Goss
Available March 31, 2015
She’s his fantasy leading lady…if he can convince her love can be their reality.
Women in Hollywood, Book 2
When aspiring screenwriter Mona Johnson landed a job as assistant to one of Hollywood’s most sought-after movie producers, she planned to use the experience to build her career. She never expected her match made in online-dating heaven to be her boss.
Romance with Terrance Beckham is out of the question. She knows his history. He’s not the commitment type.
His quest to find real love in real time coming up empty, Terrance goes incognito in the virtual world to take his famous name and large bank account out of the equation. Then he discovers the online chat room handle of Ms. Perfect is attached to the woman who brings him coffee.
Disclosing his identity will have to be handled delicately if they’re to face their mutual attraction without preconceived notions. But before they can build a bridge to happiness, they’ll have to overcome obstacles—some labeled “ex”, and others labeled “mom”—that could drive a permanent wedge between them.
Available June 2015
A hot one-night stand could lead to a once-in-a-lifetime chance at love.
Women in Hollywood, Book 3
As the producer of one of TV’s highest-rated shows, Kem Phillips has a knack for creating the perfect leading man. But love in real life? No thanks. She has no interest in repeating her mother’s mistakes.
Thank goodness the star of her newest project is discreet. No one knows about the one-night stand they indulged in at her best friend’s wedding. He’s also a gentleman who always seems to be there when she’s in a jam.
Brent McKenzie has had his share of memorable moments, but that night with Kem is as fresh and hot in his mind as if it was yesterday. He’d love to be the man who comes to her rescue in all possible ways—if she’d let him.
When an emergency call sends Kem racing home to Louisiana, she goes against her better judgment and accepts Brent’s offer to go with her. Yet as everything she thought was true about her past crumbles, is his emotional support something solid to lean on…or a crutch she dare not trust?
Warning: Contains not-safe-for-prime-time sex scenes, an actor who is a real-life hero, and a woman who needs a little convincing that dreams can come true.
- The Aftermath (The Joneses 2) by Shelia M Goss (ISBN: 9781593096205) – April 2015 (Strebor Books, imprint of Simon & Schuster)
- Secret Liaisons by Shelia M Goss (ISBN:9781619227385) – March 2015 (Samhain Publishing)
- Secret Relations by Shelia M Goss (ISBN: 9781619227378) – January 2015 (Samhain Publishing)
- The Joneses by Shelia M Goss (ISBN:9781593095222) – February 2014 (Strebor Books, imprint of Simon & Schuster)
- Crystal’s Crush by Sparkle (ISBN: 1936649462) – June 2013 (Wahida Clark Presents)
- Montana’s Way (ISBN: 1601623739) – November 2012 (Urban Renaissance, suspense novel, imprint of Urban Books/Kensington Books)
- Sade’s Secret by Sparkle (ISBN: 1936649438) – June 2012 (Wahida Clark Presents)
- Ruthless (ISBN: 1601628145) – February 2012 (Urban Christian, a Christian fiction imprint of Urban Books/Kensington Books)
- Savannah’s Curse (ISBN: 1601622473) – February 2011 (Urban Renaissance, suspense novel, imprint of Urban Books/Kensington Books)
- Delilah (ISBN: 1601628854) – January 2011 (Urban Christian, a Christian fiction imprint of Urban Books/Kensington Books)
- Hollywood Deception (ISBN: 1599830868) – April 2010(Urban Soul, a women’s fiction imprint of Kensington Books)
- His Invisible Wife (ISBN: 159983085X ) – July 2009 (Urban Soul, a women’s fiction imprint of Kensington Books)
- The Lip Gloss Chronicles Vol. 4: Secrets Untold (ISBN: 1601623127) – July 2011 (Urban Books, an imprint of Kensington Books)
- The Lip Gloss Chronicles Vol. 3: Paper Thin (ISBN: 160162204X ) – January 2010 (Urban Books, an imprint of Kensington Books)
- The Lip Gloss Chronicles Vol. 2: Splitsville (ISBN: 1601621884 ) – September 2009 (Urban Books, an imprint of Kensington Books)
- The Lip Gloss Chronicles Vol. 1: The Ultimate Test (ISBN: 1601621868) – May 2009 (Urban Books, an imprint of Kensington Books)
- Double Platinum (ISBN: 1599830574 ) – March 2008 (Urban Soul, a women’s fiction imprint of Kensington Books)
- Paige’s Web (ISBN: 1599830299) – October 2007 (Urban Soul, a women’s fiction imprint of Kensington Books)
- Roses are Thorns, Violets are True (ISBN: 1599830108) – February 2007(Urban Soul, a women’s fiction imprint of Kensington Books)
- My Invisible Husband (ISBN: 1599830078) – December 2006 (Urban Soul, a women’s fiction imprint of Kensington Books)